Have you wondered if there is a difference between Turbo and Vise grips? Have you heard of the Vacuum Grip? We will cover these questions asked by viewers like you.
Details for Vacuum Grip Installation (from Turbo 2-n-1 Grips):
Best uses for Vacu fit: Bowlers who suffer from swelling or may be in between sizes.
Create a Vacuum Grip with this Simple Drill Technique.
NOTE: Please read instructions fully before drilling. For Tech Support call: 1-888-2N1-GRIP.
- Use 1 1/32" drill bit. Hole should be 1/16" larger than the recommended insert o.d.
- Drill hole 1" deep.
- Replace 1 1/32" drill bit with 31/32" or recommended insert outside diameter (for stronger vacuum use smaller drill bit i.e. 61/64 for
standard outside diameter insert)
- Drill hole the full depth of insert (Quad inserts 1 3/4", Standard 2-N-1 1 3/8")
- You have now created a cone at the bottom of the hole.
- Install finger insert. Glue bottom of grip into smaller hole. When creating a vacuum grip you must use at least 2 sizes smaller than standard finger tip size. Grip will expand to fit inside hole diameter.
- Apply adhesive (Turbo Zip Plus-45 recommended) to the front of hole, between finger insert and bowling ball. ONLY apply glue to the front wall.
Product mentioned in this episode:
Episode 5 discussed different types of bowling shoes.